If you are looking for a job or are considering a career change, OhioMeansJobs Allen County works directly with employers to find qualified job candidates. We will connect you with potential funding sources for training or skills enhancement, career information, job-search workshops and much more.
Let us assist you in your job search! As you search for that perfect job, you may have questions along the way. An OhioMeansJobs-Allen County Career Coach can help. Call 419-999-0360 to schedule an appointment or come to the Job Center for assistance. Remember there is no charge for our services. Our Resource Center serves adults, dislocated workers and youth.
- OhioMeansJob.com Overview
- At OhioMeansJobs, job seekers can find a broad range of Services that make finding that perfect job so much easier. Explore job opportunities and learn more about industries that are hiring. Find educational and customized training options - and get your resume out to thousands of employer. It's all available through your connection with us at OhioMeansJobs - Allen County.
- Let us help you create your resume and cover letter to get you noticed!
- Provides access to occupational information, including worker attributes, job characteristics and links to other online career information resources.
- Mock interviewing techniques will be addressed to help you prepare for the job Interview.
- See the jobs available on our job board in the hallway across from the Job Center. There are so many more opportunities...come inside the Job Center and we can talk!
- Ohio Labor Market Information
Find current employment, projections, and wages by industry and occupation, occupational profiles, and career information.
- In Demand Occupational Videos
In each industry, you will find videos about some of the specific occupations in that particular industry.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. The Handbook is revised every two years.
- O*NET® Career Exploration Tools
The O*NET® team has designed a set of self-directed career exploration/assessment tools to help workers consider and plan career options, preparation, and transitions more effectively.
- OhioMeansJobs Allen County can connect you with college, career tech and adult education programs that will prepare you for in-demand careers. Financial assistance is available, and we can connect you to funding that can help you pay for your education and training.
- Special funding for training and education is available to dislocated workers who have lost their jobs through layoffs, plant closings and foreign competition.
Call to schedule an appointment or come to the Job Center for assistance.