The purpose of this grant is to assist local employers to fulfill healthcare gaps by utilizing individualized training, on the job training, and/or incumbent worker training.
If you are not currently in healthcare training, please CLICK HERE
to complete the pre-screening form.
If you are registered or currently enrolled into a healthcare training/education program, please CLICK HERE to complete application.
Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, call 419-999-0360.
Additional Healthcare Employers Hiring in Allen County
Healthcare Training Providers
Why choose Lima?
- Family attractions including shopping, restaurants, events and plenty of recreation
- Great place to raise a family with low cost of living and a high sense of community pride
- Excellent school systems from K-12 to career, technical, adult and higher education options
- Just a few hours away from major Ohio cities like Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Toledo
- Midwestern values that will create personal, professional and lifelong connections
Cost of Living
- Rural Living
- Healthier Communities
- Less Traffic
- Easy Access to I-75
- Smaller Classroom Sizes
- 5 Major Higher Education Campuses within a 30-mile radius