Last updated: March 02, 2022
You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the
collection and use
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common
control with a
party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other
entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on
electronic device, named OMJ Allen Business Resource Center
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to
Ohio Means Jobs Allen County, 951 Commerce Pkwy., Lima, OH 45804.
- Country refers to: Ohio, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf
Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the
provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to
Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other
on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that
can be used
to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically,
but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access
the Service by
or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The
You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to
You as a
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of
contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent
electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the
when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired
about unless You
have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate
our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a
Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case
subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to
certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the
with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
Policy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal
example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and
enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for
period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of
or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other
the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental
jurisdiction where the
data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
agreement to that
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in
are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so
by law or
in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the
method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable
from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has
provided Us with
Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under
the age of
13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires
consent from a
parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any
sites or services.
on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming
when they are posted on this page.